Monday 14 November 2011

Arrival in Raskna and a Reunion with Bhraz

We arrived in Raskna late this afternoon, after a journey that seemed to fly by (despite us not using the cart that had been hanging around for us in Zanna).  Bhraz was here when we arrived and it was quite a reunion.  We're staying in a local tavern, and he's joining us for a meal and some beer later.  I hope he's not in the same mood as last time, it took me two days to shake off the hangover - and I had a meeting with Harik during those days too.

I suppose it'd be easier this time around, though - I have Kenner to keep up with him, and I don't have to try and do anything stupid.  I can sit quietly and enjoy a beer or two with the others.

Were off next to Enzknn, where my home is.  I'm quite looking forward to seeing Mishrune - I've really missed him.  It was really great to receive a letter here in Raskna which he'd sent recently.  Like me, he's looking forward to seeing me again, and he's been told by Harik that I'm taking a break and that he'll be running things in my absence.  I get the impression from his letter that he doesn't think he's ready.  He's only been doing the job quite successfully for two months - if he doesn't think he's ready by now, I'll have to have a good talk with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment