Tuesday 6 September 2011

Change of Plans

I knew things wouldn't go completely smoothly, they never seem to when Mishrune isn't around.  The mule hasn't arrived, and we've probably been let down.  Seeing as the ass should have had the mule here four hours ago, I'd say that was true.  I've sent a message back to Harik to let him know of the delay.  At least it gives a few more hours for Mishrune to arrive here before I go.

I will probably be stuck here until tomorrow lunchtime at the earliest – Huzzan the mule provider will probably muck me about until then after I spend this evening and tomorrow morning shouting at him.  I can feel another complain to the Mines Co-ordinator coming on – we're being prevented from helping the honest miners round here.

Is it any wonder why I've earned something of a reputation for being a bit grumpy?

No comments:

Post a Comment