Saturday 17 September 2011

Brief Meeting with Hushmaz


I was popping in to see Bhraz at Harik's office building this morning when I bumped into Hushmaz, who seemed to be in quite a hurry.  He apologized for not being there at Raskna, but he said he'd been pulled away to handle messages for Harik, and he looked a little flustered.  He told me he'd been up at Kazaral where he was talking with a few representatives of the Gnaeblin.  He said he couldn't really give me details, and talking about Gurgam in the corridor wasn't sensible anyway, but he was sure there were matters here that Harik might want to discuss with me.  He was weary looking, but seemed to think matters were pretty much covered.  His last statement didn't surprise me – that the Gnaeblin wanted to move things along more quickly, but communication delays and the time it's taking to get their folk organised is slowing things down.

Bhraz and I spent the afternoon preparing the written report on the safety at Raskna.  This turned out as quite a short document in the end, and it gave us a chance to sample some of the local delicacies while we worked.  The detailed plans for safety will be done later, in conjunction with Hezurak.

No comments:

Post a Comment