Saturday 10 December 2011

Fornan Bay is a City

With all the fun we had getting here, I never noticed that I'd arrived in a Hznaman city for the first time.  It was dark last night when we rode in through the city gate, and I didn't really see - but this morning, as we went to get breakfast at yet another grill house aimed at the market traders, I finally got a look at the place we are in.  The scale is much larger, and there are many stone buildings here, it's quite a contrast to the towns we've been through.

We dropped by the Viscount's office this morning, Elenhugh dropped a note in to his friend Murtley to let him know we're in town, that we've heard of the bandit problem he's been facing, and that we're available to help.  The others know little more than that, and I know far less.

We've let him know that we'll be around at lunchtime.  We also let him know where we're staying, just in case we would be of no use solving the current problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment